Personal Information About Users That Mango Doll Collects
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to personalize and improve our service. We collect the following types of information from our users:
- Information You Provide to Us:
- We may receive and store any information you enter on our websites or provide to us in any other way, such as your name, email address, and other information you provide. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features, such as posting comments to our websites, creating a user profile or receiving email alerts. The personal information you provide is used for such purposes as responding to your requests for certain products and services customizing the advertising content you see and communicating with you.
- Registration: In order for you to use certain parts of our websites or take advantage of certain Mango Doll’s services, you may be required to complete a registration form and provide the requested information about you.
- When you use our websites, you may, among other things, set up your profile, send messages, perform searches and queries, comment on certain products. In most cases, we retain your information so that you can return to view saved lists. When you update your information, we usually keep a back-up copy of the prior version. We collect this information in order to provide you our services and offer you a more personalized and relevant experience on our websites.
- You post information at your own risk. Although we allow you to set privacy options that limit access to your pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot control the actions of others with whom you may choose to share your pages and information. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that information you post on the website will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website. You understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, copies of your information may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or if other users have copied or stored your information.
- Email Alerts: In order to receive an email alert every time a new update is posted on one of our websites, you are required to submit your email address.
- Automatic Information:
- We may receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Mango Doll may automatically receive and record certain "traffic data" on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Mango Doll cookie information, the page you requested, and your communications and interaction with our other website registrants. Mango Doll uses this traffic data to, among other things, help diagnose problems with its server, analyze trends and administer our websites.
- Many companies offer programs that help you to visit websites anonymously. While Mango Doll will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are available.
- Email Communications:
- We may receive a confirmation when you open an email from Mango Doll if your computer supports this type of program, in order to help us make emails more interesting and helpful. We may also send out emails with news or promotions. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please notify us by email at newsletter@MangoDoll.com and include sufficient information for us to identify your account
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we may transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited and by how many people. Mango Doll cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or what your screen name or email address is.
- Third Party cookies: We DO NOT use third-party advertising.
Will Mango Doll Share Any of the Information it Receives?
We neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone. We share your personal information only as provided herein or with your consent, to the entities that are controlled by Mango Doll or to the entities described below:
- Affiliated Business We Do Not Control: We are affiliated with a variety of businesses and work closely with them. In connection with our Store, under certain circumstances these businesses operate within our websites or sell items to you within our services; in other situations, we provide services or sell products jointly with affiliated businesses and other business partners. You can easily recognize when an affiliated business is associated with your transaction. We will only share personal information that is related to such transactions or is necessary for the affiliate or business partner to complete the transaction.
- Agents: We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Examples include sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, and providing customer service. We may also provide your personal information to agents who will use it to verify aggregate usage data that we provide to our partners. You hereby consent to our sharing of your personal information for all the above purposes.
- Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets or business. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if Mango Doll, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, customer information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party.
- Communication About the Website or in Response to Your Requests: As part of the Website and our services, you will receive email and other communication relating to your use of the Website or your user account. You acknowledge and agree that by posting information on the Website or otherwise using the Website, we and our agents may send you email, contact you or engage in other communication that they determine in their sole discretion relate to your profile or use of the Website. We may use a user’s email address (or telephone number for text and multimedia messaging) to send updates, a newsletter or other news regarding the Website or our services.
- With Your Consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your personal information may be shared with third parties.
Is Information About Me Secure?
- If you choose to create one, your Mango Doll account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to work to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by logging off once you have finished using a shared computer.
- We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software to protect the security of your personal information during transmission, which encrypts all of the information you input.
- We endeavor to protect user information to ensure that the user account information is kept private, however, we cannot guarantee the security of user account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failures, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time. For more information about the security measures Mango Doll uses in connection with the website, please contact us at cs@MangoDoll.com.
- Mango Doll employees who do not need personal information to perform a specific job will not be granted access to such information. All of our employees are kept up to date on our privacy and security practices.
What Information Can I Access?
You can access your personal information on our websites and correct, amend, or delete information that is inaccurate. To do this, login to your account and click "edit account" to view and edit your profile. Please note that some information may remain in our records after editing or deleting your account information.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As stated previously, you can always opt not to disclose information, but then you may be unable to use certain features on our websites.
- You are able to add or update certain information on pages, such as those listed in the "What Personal Information About Users Does Mango Doll Collect?" section above. When you update information, however, we often maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records.
- You may request deletion of your Mango Doll account by sending a message to cs@MangoDoll.com. Please note that some information may remain in our records after deletion of your account.
- As explained earlier, the "help" portion of the toolbar on the majority of browsers will direct you on how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to command the browser to tell you when you receive a new cookie, or how to fully disable cookies. Please note, however, that if your browser does not accept cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of some of our attractive features and services.
Does Mango Doll Collect Personal Information from Children?
Our websites and the services available by us are not intended for children under the age of 13. Mango Doll does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for our websites or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to Mango Doll or on our websites. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at cs@MangoDoll.com. We recommend that minors over the age of 13 ask their parents for permission before sending any information about themselves to anyone over the Internet.
Conditions of Use
Third Party Websites
Questions or Concerns
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy at the Mango Doll websites, please send a detailed message to cs@MangoDoll.com. Your privacy is important to us and we will make every effort to resolve your concerns.